To celebrate this perfect partnership, Umbria Network is going to run not one but two Twitter competitions especially for the ZED Run community!
Competition #1 #RunningWithUmbria — Win a Zed Run foal
Aimed at: newer players with a small stable who are trying to get more of a foothold in the game.
First out of the gate will be our simple ‘like, RT and tag’ comp where you can win a Zed Run foal. This contest is running from 19th October — 28th October (5pm ET).
For your chance to win an unnamed foal you must:
- Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/NetworkUmbria
- Like our #RunningWithUmbria announcement post (this will be pinned)
- Retweet the post
- Tag in TWO friends in comments and include the hashtag #RunningWithUmbria
The competition ends at 5pm ET on Thursday, 28th of October. After this time, we’ll select one person at random that has fulfilled the above criteria and they’ll win the unnamed Zed Run foal.
Competition #2 —#WinningWithUmbria Name the foal competition to win 0.03 WETH
Aimed at: players that are already well-established in the game and breeding horses.
Also on Twitter, is our ‘name the foal’ contest, which will run from the 1st November. There will be 10 winners and each will win 0.03 WETH.
To participate you must:
- Provide a name suggestion for a new foal that’s “Inspired by Umbria Network.” You must be able to explain how it relates to Umbria if the name isn’t obvious.
- Win any Zed Run race with the new foal within the timeframe of the competition
- Post the winning photo on Twitter, tagging Umbria Network and one friend, and including the hashtags #WinningWithUmbria #WETH
The owners of the first 10 winning horses that fulfil the above criteria will win a prize of 0.03 WETH and the competition will end.
The winners of both competitions will be announced on Friday, 12th November during our Discord AMA(Discord invitation here: https://discord.com/invite/ARyFVDY), which will be held at 7pm CET/ 6pm GMT/1pm EST. Dev Oskii and Dev Barnyard will be also answering any questions from the community.
Good luck everyone!