Integrating Umbria’s Narni Bridge Widget as a New Revenue Stream
The Bridge Widget V2 enables partners of Umbria to earn 0.1% of all bridging volume that comes through their widget.
What is the Narni Bridge Widget?
The Bridge Widget V2 is an integratable cross-chain bridge widget. It enables projects to seamlessly provide bridging functionality to their users from within their own website/platform via a simple iframe. The Bridge Widget V2 supports all bridges that are currently deployed by Umbria (at time of writing this includes Polygon, Avalanche (AVAX), Binance Chain, Arbitrum, Optimism and Fantom).
The FIVE key advantages of integrating Umbria’s bridge widget into your platform
1. Your community can bridge much more cheaply
2. Your community can bridge much more quickly
= A vastly improved user experience
3. Umbria offers free marketing for partner projects
4. We provide human support for all users of the bridge if they need assistance
5. Your project can earn significant revenue by integrating the bridge widget (0.1% of all volume)
Earn significant revenue by integrating the Bridge Widget
We’re going to focus on point 5 here, but if you’re new to the Narni cross-chain liquidity bridge and want to find out more about the superior UX it offers then go here: The Cheapest, Fastest Cross-chain Bridge
Any project integrating the widget earns 0.1% of all bridging volume that passes through the widget on their site.
- Rewards are immediate and occur every time someone uses the widget to bridge assets between networks
- Earnings are paid in the asset which is used to bridge. For example, if someone bridges USDC from Ethereum to Polygon, payment is in USDC on the Polygon network.
- The earnings are added to your staking balance in the pool page. This is so the bridge widget rewards earn even more fees over time by acting as liquidity in the system until you redeem them
- To redeem your earnings, press the ‘Unstake’ button of the chosen asset, on the chosen network in the pool page
You’ll be able to see an itemised breakdown of your earnings on your Bridge Widget V2 dashboard. This dashboard is only viewable to those who have integrated the bridge widget with their referrer ID. It can be used to track earnings and other metrics of your bridge widget.
Integrating the bridge widget
The bridge widget is designed to be as easy as possible to integrate and simply requires the addition of an HTML
<iframe> tag to your web page. It can be configured so that a pre-selected bridge and asset can be set when the user lands on the page.
We’ll create a referral code for you and send this to you via the preferred method of contact you stated on the form. The partner dashboard will then become accessible to you (providing you have access to the wallet address you provided via Metamask)
Add the iframe that appears on the dashboard (shown by the red arrow) to your web page. This will contain your unique referrer ID. Note: the iframe must be served on a website that uses https, otherwise most browsers will block it due to mixed content rules.
Earn a 0.1% fee for every transaction completed on your platform using the widget
Sit back and watch your earnings compound