The Umbria team have released a new list of ways to earn the Umbria governance token UMBR. You can choose from a number of different tasks to help promote the Umbria airdrop and be rewarded in UMBR for your efforts. To claim your reward for completing a bounty task, submit proof on the bounty-program channel here. There is a total of 10,000 UMBR tokens available to earn through the airdrop bounty program.
The Umbria team will be releasing part of its protocol on Polygon (formerly MATIC) to reduce transaction fees and speed throughput of its decentralized exchange. The UMBR bounty rewards will be delivered to users on the Polygon L2 sidechain so that small bounty rewards can be redeemed without high transaction costs associated with Ethereum.
Users can swap their UMBR between the Ethereum mainnet and Polygon side chain at any time using this website. If you have an Ethereum wallet on Metamask, you do not need to create an additional wallet to interact with the Polygon sidechain. After claiming airdrop bounty rewards, follow these steps to set up your Metamask wallet to be compatible with the Polygon sidechain.
Details for the next Umbria Airdrop Snapshot and Airdrop
- The next Umbria airdrop snapshot will take place on the 15th April
- Users who hold 100 UMBR will receive a portion of 33.4% of the 100,000 UMBR airdrop allocation relative to the total amount of tokens held by the community, on the 15th May
- Umbria holders who provide liquidity to the UMBR-ETH LP pool in Uniswap will receive a portion of 66.6% of the 100,000 UMBR airdrop relative to the total amount of LP tokens held by the community on the 15th May
- The number of tokens received will be a percentage of the airdrop divided by the total UMBR and UMBR-ETH held by the community. This value is calculated at the time of the snapshot
Ways To Earn
Listed below are the ways to earn UMBR through the Umbria bounty program. If you have a unique idea to promote the Umbria protocol, contact the Umbria team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
YouTube video creation and editing
- Create a video, which is a minimum of 5 minutes long, discussing the Umbria airdrop or bounty program in video/podcast 200 UMBR
- Create a YouTube video tutorial on how to claim the UMBR airdrop 200 UMBR
(Get in touch if you have ideas for videos about the Umbria project in general).
Content creation, Blog posts, Articles and Newsletters
- Create and release a 500+ word blog post discussing the Umbria airdrop or bounty program 50 UMBR
- Create and release a 1000+ word blog post discussing the Umbria airdrop or bounty program 100 UMBR
- Mention of Umbria Airdrop within a relevant post not specifically about Umbria 5 UMBR
- Create useful and meaningful social media infographics for the Umbria airdrop 10 tokens (Only high-quality images will be accepted)
- Create full page infographics for the Umbria airdrop to be used by the Umbria team to promote the platform on social media 15 tokens (Only high-quality images will be accepted)
- Create Bitcointalk comments on the Umbria protocol main thread (useful comments only) 3 tokens up to 3 posts per day
- Create. Bitcointalk comment on other relevant Bitcointalk threads (useful comments only) 3 tokens up to 3 posts per day
- Altcoins Talk comment on main thread (pertinent comments only) 3 tokens per post up to 3 posts per day
- Altcoins Talk comment on other threads (pertinent comments only) 3 tokens up to 3 posts per day
Social media awareness, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok posts
Earn Umbria tokens by posting meaningful and engaging posts about the Umbria airdrop on your social media. These posts will be analyzed for fake engagement.
- Twitter post 1 token per 10 hearts up to 50 tokens
- Instagram post 1 token per 20 likes up to 50 tokens
- Facebook post 1 token per 10 likes up to 50 tokens
- Reddit post 1 token per 10 upvotes up to 50 tokens
- Linkedin post 1 token per 10 likes up to 50 tokens
- TikTok post 1 token per 10 hearts up to 100 tokens
- Provide an answer on Quora (which references and links to Umbria) 3 tokens per answer, up to 3 answers per day